Denis-Plants presents young plants from tissue culture at #fots2023
Denis-Plants is a family-run company specialised in weaning young plants from tissue culture. The assortment varies from several indoor plants to Hellebores and a wide range of perennials. They guarantee quality, quantity and continuity in accordance with the market and cultivate plants with respect for the environment and labor circumstances. To achieve this aim the Belgian lab cooperates with labs in Vietnam and Botswana. All plants are weaned in Belgium.
About the products
Denis-Plants considers the development of new varieties as a great must. Being the European market leader we do the breeding of the Calathea on our own. In mutual trust with other breeders we go further into the perennials and Helleborus.
- It’s own upgraded species, e.g. Bicajoux
- Breeded species in exclusiveness: Panicum “Oxblood Autumn”, Philodendron verrucosum
- Breeded species on order: Helleborus Emma, Snow Love, Candy Love, Mon Blanc
- Weaning in order the customer’ species: Calathea crocata
- Sorts with a certain degree of difficulty: all Calathea and most of the perennials
See Denis-Plants on the VLAM pavilion in House D – D125-D132a, D82, 83, D91, 91a